Our company provides innovative e-learning and blended solutions to institutions, corporations, and individuals around the world. Our products are designed for a variety of users, from children to adults and students to professionals.
Currently, we are seeking to fill in the position of Director of Pedagogy with an experienced and senior pedagogical professional.
- Serve as a content specialist and pedagogical expert.
- Design curriculum and develop material for online and blended courses focusing on areas such as EFL/ESL, professional development, and English for Special Purposes.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and articulate vision for our products and programs.
- Recruiting and training of pedagogical staff, and product management.
- Work collaboratively with programming, design, media, and other teams in the organization to create a well-rounded course.
- Present to and communicate effectively with staff and clients.
- Support sales by providing pedagogical rational to clients.
- Provide teacher and user training to clients.
- Manage competing tasks and deadlines.
- Experience in gamification for learning is an asset
- This role requires travel to countries around the world and ability to adapt to different cultures.
- Might be required to publish white papers or write articles on pedagogical topics.
Education and Experience
- Advanced degree in Education or Language Studies
- At least 10 years experience in the field of Pedagogy and ESL/EFL
- At least 3 years ELearning or instructional design experience
- At least 3 years classroom teaching experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Required Education: Master's
Contract Duration: Full time, short term contract, with possibility of extension
ELL Technologies Ltd. is developing an innovative learning solution for a government agency based in Latin America. The project team is comprised of a Project Manager, Instructional Designer, Content Editors, Designers, and Web Developers. This dynamic team will work together to design and develop new interactive online- and simulation-based programs and courses, within a deadline-driven project schedule.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Input language learning materials into an online platform. Assist content editors with preparing online and print-based learning materials. Verify and validate learning materials to meet pre-defined requirements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Required: Computer savvy and quick to learn Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Ability to type minimum 60 words per minute Ability to work under pressure and with short turn-around times Ability to multitask in a collaborative / project-based environment.
Requirement: MUST be proficient in Spanish
• Toronto, ON